Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube

Go down 
+3
jusputitonmytab
KraZe
MiNd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

"Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

For anyone who hasn't gotten the chance to watch this, here it is. I found it on youtube and not sure how long it will be there before it gets taken down.

Yes we have video threads and an F1 Thread, but if you know about Senna, then you would agree in this having its own thread.

I've always had my Idols in the racing world, but this is the guy who all your idols look up too...

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:50 pm

RIP Senna
ACCELERA AYRTON!!! ACCELERA!!!
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Isn't there also a documentary on Netflix for Senna?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
Isn't there also a documentary on Netflix for Senna?

Yeah, its the same, but I haven't really seen it other than Netflix, unless you torrent it or something.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

"And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." RIP Aryton Senna I wish I Could see u dance with that mclaren!!!
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 pm

"You think you have a limit. As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and suddenly you can go a little bit further."

Pretty inspirational stuff right there.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Senna himself is an inspiration! For me he is!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Senna himself is an inspiration! For me he is!
Seconded, however I also look up to Juan Manuel Fangio, Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart, Gilles Villeneuve, Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost, and Michael Schumacher. Of course the current F1 stars are also forces to be reckoned with: Kimi Raikkonen, Lewis Hamilton, Sebastien Vettel, and Fernando Alonso
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Today Ayrton Senna would have had his 53rd birthday.
Back to top Go down
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado
Edward40Hands

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Ayrton is a badass mofo. Prost is a hug tool, infact, he's like a sears hardware.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm

^Senna was a god behind the wheel but Prost was a genius too IMO he was probably the smartest F1 driver in history, he treated a championship like chess and planned everything out. He may not have been the most passionate racer but he was definitely among the greats.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Since whenever its posted it gets taken down, here is another one.

Must watch for all racing fans
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Such a good movie.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

The ONE thing I don't like about it is that lots of people who watched it just become blind Senna worshippers and Prost-haters that spam every F1 video on youtube. You just can't see ONE video about Prost without a Senna comment or a Schumacher video that doesn't turn into a "who was #1?" flame war (maybe not so much but still). What's funnier is that most comments directly quote the Top Gear segment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube   "Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Senna" Documentary/Movie on Youtube
Page 1 of 1