Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the touge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey guys just a little advice for the new people that dont have alot of experience on the touge scene. Of you guys are having trouble getting good times on the mountain my suggestion would be to drive the 86. It has taught me so much about throttlecontrol and brake control. Since I have learnt how to drive the 86 properly I have been getting faster in my different cars now. Earlier I ran a 4:42 in my S15 which I didnt think was possible for me and I used to run 4:45's in my S2000 and now I can run 4:42's in that aswell. Its just a suggestion for you guys but it certainly helped me Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

You should post this in Blaze's thread in general chat I'm sure it would help Smile

Last edited by KraZe on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Yes, it's been said before, in fact, it's the exact advice that was given to you when you started!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 pm

The apprentice becomes the master Razz
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 pm

I would say to get a little bit of experience before switching to the 86, Starting off struggling might be discouraging but the 86 is definitely a car that teaches alot.

Anywho, this should be in the General Chat, I'll put it there for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks mind Smile haha yeah exactly the same advice and you guys have helped me so much so I thank you all for that Smile
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 pm

bukkaz wrote:
Thanks mind Smile haha yeah exactly the same advice and you guys have helped me so much so I thank you all for that Smile

No problem, no matter what skill level, sometimes everyone has questions, never be afraid to ask!

If you ever stop asking questions, then you are not learning and limiting yourself.

Take it from this guy, a legend and an Idol to a few of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the touge Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the touge   new to the touge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the touge
Page 1 of 1