Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )

Go down 
+8
Koolaid
King914
Steinkrunk
Ferrariboi20
MiNd
KraZe
Rotary
Konasumi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 am

Good god in my home state...

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/3740163048.html
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:09 am

Its a soft top though lol
Back to top Go down
Steinkrunk
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:13 am

I don't even know why someone would do that to a corolla!?! And a gts....smh. Don't know why there's plastic bags over those ugly as sin wheels either. It sickens me to know I live less than a half hour from this abomination. I should just go over there at night and slice the top off
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:11 pm

i hate to tell ya but some came out the factory like that it was a option poor 86 had no choice
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 pm

If its an 85 its not a GTS.
You can probably get it back to its previous state, the "soft top" looks like one of those bolt on ones thats just for appearance but im not paying 3k for that
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Lol I wouldnt even pay $500 for it. Would rather save my money and get a proper 86
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

King914 wrote:
i hate to tell ya but some came out the factory like that it was a option poor 86 had no choice

I think you mean sunroof? There were no convertibles but there were a few sunroof models around.

Koolaid wrote:
If its an 85 its not a GTS.
You can probably get it back to its previous state, the "soft top" looks like one of those bolt on ones thats just for appearance but im not paying 3k for that

There were GTS models in 1985, SR5 went from 1983-1987 and the GTS went form 1985-1987. All right I better shut up now before I start coming off as an elitist fanboy Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )   Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Let The Ricers Out? ( Picture Thread )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2