Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mic is broken. :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Mic is broken. :( Empty
PostSubject: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

I spit water all over my mic and now it won't stop echoing. Sad Won't be using it for a bit until I can fix it. Sad
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Or buy a new one? they're like $20 last time I bought one, don't think fixing it will help the echo problems you've been having this week.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Well I am not going to buy the Turtle Beaches again, they break so much. How much are the cheapest wireless headsets that are good?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh you have Turtle Beaches! my bad I thought it was the regular Xbox mic. Headsets that are cheap? no clue. I stopped using a headset back in 2010 when my Astro A40 gave out Neutral
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:00 pm

KraZe wrote:
Oh you have Turtle Beaches! my bad I thought it was the regular Xbox mic. Headsets that are cheap? no clue. I stopped using a headset back in 2010 when my Astro A40 gave out Neutral
gave out? You know if you went to any MLG event they had an astro booth and instead of repairing, they just gave you a new pair.....but this season they aren't sponsored with astro so not anymore :/
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Yeah but Puerto Rico didn't have any MLG events, only PRAG events (Puerto Rico Association of Gamers) <- kinda lame I know but that's all we had Neutral Are you saying they just handed out $250 Astros to anybody?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Felon wrote:
lol astro A40's were 380$ when i got mine "for free" 2008 cod4 MLG vegas 2nd place .
you couldn't have been with "EnVyUs"? I remember they were a big deal when CoD4 was still in its prime.

Last edited by KraZe on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Felon wrote:
Konasumi wrote:
Well I am not going to buy the Turtle Beaches again, they break so much. How much are the cheapest wireless headsets that are good?
20$ at gamestop

Are those the headsets with the speaker audio in the earphone? Similar to Turtle Beaches and Astros?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Felon wrote:
Very Happy
But there's like no recollection of you though. No mentions at all Suspect
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:42 am

As someone who has followed and participated in MLG since 2006....

Vegas was invitational that year which you needed to qualify by placing well at all the other events and 2nd place was actually EnVyUs

@Kraze - They didn't just give them out to anyone, but if you had a pair of astros that had some fault or broken part or anything like that, you gave them the broken one and they gave you a new pair
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:48 am

^Yeah that's what I thought but still that's awesome! If only I didn't need to pay for a flight to get to an MLG event Neutral
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I think it's better now, Koolaid said it was not echoing last night so I hope it's better. Why can't Forza be in the MLG circuit? Sad
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Konasumi wrote:
I think it's better now, Koolaid said it was not echoing last night so I hope it's better. Why can't Forza be in the MLG circuit? Sad

The circuit only hosts games that will bring in alot of people, Halo was the flagship game for the past years, Also they only have 1 game on xbox, 1 on Ps3 and 1 on PC that is played. Last year it was Halo on xbox, CoD on Ps3 and Starcraft 2 on PC.

As far as Online Ranked such as Gamebattles (which is part of MLG for the last few years) I think at some point it was. Also Gamebattles was all about battles, and when setting up a match you couldn't pick tracks, they were given once you had the match setup. And circuit racing 1v1s are kinda boring so ...yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mic is broken. :(   Mic is broken. :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mic is broken. :(
Page 1 of 1