Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab

Go down 
+4
KraZe
Konasumi
Avanti
jusputitonmytab
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

[VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Enjoy!

P.S. If anyone would like any help in the recording/editing aspect of their touge videos feel free to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Great stuff man! You have earned your self a new subscriber. Can't wait to see more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Thanks for the subs guys! I'm glad y'all enjoyed the vid.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Avanti wrote:
Great stuff man! You have earned your self a new subscriber. Can't wait to see more. Very Happy

+1
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm

lol it looked like a tie to me actually Razz nice video!
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

jusputitonmytab check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Felon wrote:
ive got tons of footage over the past year of touge. maybe we can put something together.

Well I actually have an idea for a Touge Union community video so that material may come in handy.

Konasumi wrote:

PM replied.

Felon wrote:
nah avanti got that shit

Yea, Avanti definitely got the win. The way we ran this battle was sort of like Cat & Mouse so there was no passing allowed. I'm sure Avanti would have been able to pull of a clean pass on multiple parts of the run if it were allowed.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
Felon wrote:
ive got tons of footage over the past year of touge. maybe we can put something together.

Well I actually have an idea for a Touge Union community video so that material may come in handy.

Konasumi wrote:

PM replied.

Felon wrote:
nah avanti got that shit

Yea, Avanti definitely got the win. The way we ran this battle was sort of like Cat & Mouse so there was no passing allowed. I'm sure Avanti would have been able to pull of a clean pass on multiple parts of the run if it were allowed.

Let me know what your thinking with a video, I got stuff in the works also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

MiNdChArGeR wrote:
Let me know what your thinking with a video, I got stuff in the works also Very Happy

I'll definitely keep you informed. I've got a couple other projects on my plate at the moment, but I'm hoping to post up a thread about it within the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm

jusputitonmytab wrote:
I've been wanting to do a "no passing" touge battle with someone since there are MANY ways to use that rule to your advantage when you're the leader. It becomes a battle of strategies over skill which I think is cool.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Haha, yup, my strategy was try to hit the brakes hard into the corners to throw his speed off.....did not work!
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

niiice i'm a fan of your videos .the no pass touge is my favorite personally would love to get some battles with anyone who wants and get em up on here or youtube
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

that slime kb wrote:
niiice i'm a fan of your videos .the no pass touge is my favorite personally would love to get some battles with anyone who wants and get em up on here or youtube
wanna battle me again sometime and make a video?
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 am

bukkaz we could make a movie with all the footage i got with me and you lol but some fresh battles is fine with me. next time we're on lets do some no pass cat n mouse. hot version style Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

I too prefer no passing when racing with touge rules.
BTW that slime kb, your in one of my videos, i hope thats cool for you? Wink
I already have three of them ready, but i havent yet published them.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 am

Hybrid Comet wrote:
I too prefer no passing when racing with touge rules.
BTW that slime kb, your in one of my videos, i hope thats cool for you? Wink
I already have three of them ready, but i havent yet published them.

Ya, I think the Cat n' Mouse style battles really keep the entire run interesting.

Do you have a personal channel? I tried checking the team channel, but it's blank.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 pm

thats fine with me hybrid. lol i hope i didnt get my ass kicked Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab   [VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] A-Class Uphill Battle - RD Avanti vs. juputit0nmytab
Page 1 of 1