Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manga/Anime Discussion

Go down 
+23
Nate
RTG SoulStealer
Peacock
Mulchy
V19Triumph68V
Velarys
Obelisk
daikokuten
Ryan HappyHands
Gunner4568
MiNd
jusputitonmytab
King914
xTRSx Unknown
StrawberryGL
bukkaz
Konasumi
Edward40Hands
Avanti
betadood
lBrawnyemperoRl
KraZe
Koolaid
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

just found out about Rah Xephon recently and it's pretty awesome too

Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 pm

KraZe wrote:

This is actually how Strawberry looks like apparently... 50 billion light years tall and shit.

Of course i'm 50 billion light years tall.

Just who the hell do you think I am?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:04 pm

guess a 50 billion light years tall freak with an aversion for planets Razz
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:00 pm

some more cool anime i found on my hdd

shin-chan and pandora hearts
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:48 pm

mezzo

Lupin the 3rd and his fiat 500

The Getbackers

Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 am

Has anyone watched Nichijou? Just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 am

Idk what an ottaku is but BERSERK! !! BERSERK ALL THE WAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 am

I'm a bit old school. My first anime ever was saint seiya and mazinger z. Anyone know theses?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 am

MEGAxDORA wrote:
Idk what an ottaku is but BERSERK! !! BERSERK ALL THE WAY!

YES

Also Hajime no Ippo

It's amazing, watch it

Konasumi wrote:

I've seen some scenes from it, hilarious at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 am

I've seen hajime IPO. When it first came out. It inspired me to be a boxer tho my career was short cuz my accident. I think I told u my story already
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 am

MEGAxDORA wrote:
I've seen hajime IPO. When it first came out. It inspired me to be a boxer tho my career was short cuz my accident. I think I told u my story already

You told me about watching it and how you got into boxing, but I never heard about your accident, that's awful.

I was mainly telling everyone who hasn't seen to get on that ASAP, haha.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 am

Konasumi wrote:
I remember when it dropped a couple years ago, never had time to watch it tho :/

Anyone watch GTO, Great Teacher Onizuka??
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 am

BTW whats with the sperm and sunglasses in your avatar rawberry? ;]
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:44 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:43 am

Oh yeah great teacher onizuka. That shit was awesome too. Man I can't remember half the anime I've watched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:44 am

You guys gotta watch Those who hunt elves. That shits funny.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Koolaid wrote:
BTW whats with the sperm and sunglasses in your avatar rawberry? ;]

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by KraZe on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 pm

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO KOOLAID

Also i'm sure you've all at least heard of Death Note, but in the unlikely case you've been living under a rock since 2006 then you should probably check it out.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Dat wall of text...

Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 1336568413511-1
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Did someone say... Death Note?
Spoiler:

Last edited by KraZe on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Spoiler:

Last wall of text I promise. Please forward all gorilla warfare responses and it's variations to my inbox. Arrow

Last edited by StrawberryGL on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm

m
y

s
i
d
e
s
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
bro y umad?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Last one I promise.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga/Anime Discussion   Manga/Anime Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga/Anime Discussion
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next