Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza 6 - Touge Standards

Go down 
+9
RTG SoulStealer
kirk707
KraZe
bukkaz
ZeroFoxGiven
Ialyrn
lBrawnyemperoRl
Obelisk
MiNd
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:07 am

So have we decided what tire compound is going to be used?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:32 pm

I have tried to get races going, but everyone seemed to veto race tires before any testing between them went down
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:36 am

MiNd wrote:
I have tried to get races going, but everyone seemed to veto race tires before any testing between them went down

Not me, tires should be up to the person. I don't think there should be a set rule on that one. As some cars that are already in B-class will not be competitive with race tires on the ring, and may mean not using the best build if they are used. That includes the touge section on there. Other cars from lower classes, race tires may well be beneficial. But may not give an unfair advantage. Testing would have to be done in that regard. Hell, In FM5 I had several cars in Bclass that was running on stock or street tires. Those cars gave people one hell of a run for their money, including Bukkaz. Who by all rights, is much faster driver than me now. Especially with how much I have let Forza go by the wayside in the last 3 years.

As to the cars:
My Bclass 370z in FM5 for example, had street tires. And I only usually lost races with it, when I got spun out by fucktards.

Not getting spun out.

Getting spun.

I will admit though, most of my cars in FM5 did have Forza aero on. But there wasn't really a big touge following with that iteration, so I built my cars for pure circuit racing. Such as I did before Mind linked me to here on the old FM forums back in FM4. And I wanted as much cornering grip as possible, without a big hit to the PI that tires bring. Some didn't even have weight reduction on them, like my Acura Integra, and the 370z used in those videos. As I found other upgrades to be vastly more beneficial. I haven't used Forza aero yet in FM6 on any of my cars, because there are not set rules for FM6 touge racing yet. And I do not want to get too invested into one style of building/tuning.

With regards to Forza aero, I think that particular one should be up to the person as well, as it wasn't a case of having aero wins all in FM5. And I don't think it will in FM6 either. It just doesn't give the same benefit as it did in FM4 from what I have seen. When me and Bukkaz would have runs in FM5 on the ring, I usually had forza aero and he never did. In fact, I only won out against Bukkaz in a race/ghost lapping session most times. Because I was more consistent over more laps. on a single run, Bukkaz was just as fast, if not faster than me on the ring. Even to the point of edging out ahead of me on the LB with a non Forza aero Evo 6. My Evo 6 had aero on it.

Either way, there is a lot of testing to be done in regards to fixing rules for touge racing in FM6. And that will only happen if a few of us get together and try a few things out. See what gives an advantage, and what doesn't.

Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 11:11 am

^ using whatever tire u want seems ok to me as well as forza aero. like ialyrn said the advantages from either upgrade arent as drastic as in fm4. whats ur gt ialyrn and u too mind. ive seen bukkaz, mitch wilf, and drift kaido so far. me n bukkaz actually have a little treat for the union Cool
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:17 pm

that slime kb wrote:
^ using whatever tire u want seems ok to me as well as forza aero. like ialyrn said the advantages from either upgrade arent as drastic as in fm4. whats ur gt ialyrn and u too mind. ive seen bukkaz, mitch wilf, and drift kaido so far. me n bukkaz actually have a little treat for the union Cool

Your already on my friend list from when I helped you with the M3 in FM4, unless you have new account that is.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:13 pm

I personally don't think race tires is ideal in a pure racing standpoint. However...

There are barely any people who touge anymore, so getting some new poeple to race is always good. We can't limit what other peoples cars are as far as tires. Setting restrictions that can't be forced by the lobby leader will just discourage. I have been in circuit lobbies and leader tells me I need such and such car to race, more than likely I will leave because I don't feel like spending 15-20 mins to make a car to fit the build. This is just how forza 4 was.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 pm

switched accounts. my new gt is IGottem2Slime
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Just got an X1 and Forza 6! Whats the touge scene looking like??
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:54 pm

What touge scene lol
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:28 pm

What's touge...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Who are you guys? Wait...who am I?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Toe... gay?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

But do you even drft?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:31 pm

What...is this so-called toe...gay? Who am I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 6 - Touge Standards   Forza 6 - Touge Standards - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 6 - Touge Standards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2