Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What in the actual fuck America!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:20 am

This needs to get out, and it needs to go viral asap. I hope everyone, regardless of their personal beliefs, will share this to get it stamped out. This is some grade A bullshit.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Ill share the hell out of this. Ive heard rumors about this a while back. Talk about keeping private life and profession apart. Since when did a science like medicin have anything to do with religion in the first place? It doesnt even belong there
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:02 pm

It is a massive step backwards if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Yeah definitely. Yet many people claim we live in a civilized society. Im laughing civilized my ass
Back to top Go down
ZeroFoxGiven
Water Spiller
ZeroFoxGiven

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:07 pm

America is fucked. I want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm

I hate this country.  It's at a point where we've shoved our heads up our asses and keep burying ourselves deeper.

I mean, simple things such as vaccines are flooded in controversy because ONE DOCTOR sabotaged his own test to 'prove' that vaccines cause autism.

Edit: Read what Snopes said about it...Fucking idiotic, but this is Michigan. I doubt my area is as backwards as the South and the Midwest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the actual fuck America!!!!!   What in the actual fuck America!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in the actual fuck America!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Off Topic-
Jump to: