Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014? Empty
PostSubject: Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?   Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 am

Who owns these, and are there any tips to getting better with the guitar and these two pieces of software? Or just getting better with guitar in general? The only song I can "almost" play, is higher ground from the first Rocksmith.

I know Mindcharger plays guitar, so I am hoping you have some insight. I did take a few lessons when I was in school with my old acoustic guitar, but the independent guitar teacher the school hired was a muppet; and each lesson was only 5 minutes long. I didn't see any benefit from a lesson that short.

Also, I am a left handed person. Not that it really makes much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?   Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:51 pm

I think its a great game. There are not many songs that I want to learn on it. But I still load up the game constantly just to use the tuning menu so I can play freely and basically use it as a cheap alternative to an amp.

The best way to learn is to want to play songs you really like, now either way I would get rocksmith, if it has songs you really want to play, then do those and mini games and such. If not, do some of the songs and try to learn songs on your own. I would recommended not changing the tune of the guitar too often, if its in Standard, just do the corrections to make it stay there.

Most of the music I play is in Drop D, which is a bit easier than standard tunings. So if that fits some of the music you like, I would look up that.

Also learning to read tabs are important too, then you can actually look up songs already tabbed and then just try to play them. I can also explain if need be.

But either way, I recommend the game lol

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?   Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:33 pm

I only really played guitar during high school. I never got good but at least decent I guess mostly played Metallica songs like the teenager I was. Got an ESP/LTD FX-260SM with a Line 6 Spider III 75W amp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?   Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014?
Page 1 of 1