Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

that slime kb

Go down 
+9
Hybrid Comet
jusputitonmytab
Wilson
Konasumi
Avanti
KraZe
MiNd
bukkaz
that slime kb
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:20 pm

what's up guys i'll tell you all a little about myself. last year my little brother bought the best game i have ever played in my entire life (forza 4 of course) Prior to my forza experience i had been playing games like metal gear and splinter cell and want not so this was my first sim racing game. I was instantly hooked like i've never been hooked on a game before. seriously guys, this game consumes me.to this day when i get off of work i come home and play for hours tuning, racing, cruising (not drifting, i cant drift for my life) and it never gets old. about 6 months ago i came across a show you all know as BMI. now, up until i saw the show i had only been driving my A class 525hp 98 supra. me and that car were unseperable but after watching tsuchiya whip these smaller, lighter, less hp cars around the touge i realized there was more to life than giant turbos and 500+ hp supras. so i began buying and building NA cars.the first was an S2000 and it felt fucking great lol so i bought an NSX and that felt even better so i figured lets try FF so i got a honda ITR and a civic and on and on. now i'm currently driving the almighty 86 which is an amazing car once you get the hang of being extremely smooth in it. the times you guys are getting down the mountain are incredibly fast so for the last few days i've been obsessivly driving the new downhill (thats where the competition is it seems) In the last 3 days i've managed to shave 8 seconds from my abismal initial time of 5:00.4. But enough about myself. you guys seems cool as shit and i'm looking forward to some battles. GT: that slime kb....im on almost every night. ill mssg anyone who wants to race and vice versa. see you guys on the pass!
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Welcome to the forums man I will add you tonight and can race our 86's Smile
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Sweet! welcome to the touge Wink
Back to top Go down
Avanti
Kaido Aficionado
Avanti

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Welcome to the community bro! Hope to see you on the mountain soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Welcome! I will be happy to race with you sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilson
Founder
Wilson

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forums man
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Welcome! I think I actually already have you on my FL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Hey man I enjoyed our runs on the downhill in our 86's Smile you aint that slow like you said its just the 86 is a difficult car to drive. There are things where you can improve no offence. When I was watching our replay I noticed you were tappping the throttle to maintain grip. Thats a good idea but its not the best way to corner this car at speed. This car requires you to be as smooth with the throttle, steering and brakes as much as possible. When you come up to a corner slow down as much as you feel the need to and apply about 25 - 50 percent throttle and hold it until you get to the apex. Once you get to the apex gradually apply more throttle. When you are coming up to the exit of the corner apoly the rest of the throttle depending how far away you are from the guard rail. Once you get the hang on this you will notice a change in your exit speed. And I also noticed that in some bends you didnt apply alot of braking. Just try and add as much braking as possible without locking up on those tight corners. This will save you precious time because you are not using as much braking and will also be able to out brake alot of your opponents because the 86 is so light it brakes really well. Once you have these things mastered you will set some good times Smile your lines through the course were fantastic though Smile if you ever need help with driving it there are alot of great people here to help you out. They have givin me some great advice and I have improved so much thanks to them Smile I hope this helps man
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:08 am

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 am

thank you all for the welcome you guys are really cool as hell. bukkaz you whipped my ass in our downhill but thanks to the input i have improved my times and still getting better. justputitonmytab- yea you're on my FL from a race we did at nurbring a looong time ago.good to be back
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Was a good run earlier man have improved already Smile you just need to be a bit more confident in the corners but that come with more you run the downhill. Try braking a bit later too because I caught up under braking but my 86 weighs like half of your s2000 so thats probably why lol but all in all your good Smile you get faster after the hairpins you made me sweat a little lol your pretty good when your following Smile
Back to top Go down

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:08 pm

cant keep up with u in a 86
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm

yea but your 240sx gave me a lot of work.(beautiful car btw) i can definately see a rivalry brewing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am

that slime kb wrote:
yea but your 240sx gave me a lot of work.(beautiful car btw) i can definately see a rivalry brewing Twisted Evil
like my 240 ehh.. thanks, Looks like i got me a rival.
any time u wanna race let e know. if im able to im game
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey guys i got xbox live again but im on a new account gt: horiDori987.  Ill be shooting u guys some FRs just so u r aware. Got damn it feels good to be racing again Smile
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Aww yiss man I'm gonna be back soon too it'll be a nice reunion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Today was my first time in a long time as well. Forza 4 is way funner than Forza 5 although I have to get back into my rythem on the touge.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 am

Awww yeahh it's been boring on the touge need you guys back!
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:59 am

It will be a sweet touge reunion indeed Smile now that im starting from scratch i wanna tackle differet builds than i did from the old account. Currently tweaking an a class fc for the track and an s13 for the downhill. I almost got forza 5 instead of another 360 but it has like 5 cars in the whole damn game lol not bashen forza 5 owners but thats just a slap in the face from turn10. Smh
Back to top Go down
ClutchxKick
Wakaba
ClutchxKick

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 am

Ill be at the reunion(that long lost touge brother that noone knew about who hasnt quite refined his skills,lol)hello everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Yeah ill join in too. Got the 360 and fm 4 back at my place as well as gold and time till january 15th Wink
Back to top Go down
ClutchxKick
Wakaba
ClutchxKick

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Get on now and practice with me?
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Let's get a session going tonight at about 8 or 9pm central?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Sounds like fun!
I'll try to set up my wheel as soon as I get back to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

that slime kb Empty
PostSubject: Re: that slime kb   that slime kb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that slime kb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next