Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

Go down 
+8
betadood
StrawberryGL
Konasumi
KraZe
Obelisk
lBrawnyemperoRl
CursedShark15
bukkaz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:54 pm

bukkaz wrote:
betadood wrote:
Well I hate to be that guy but you can't exactly go around saying you are better than me with little to no proof.
and when have i ever said that I'm better than you? Shark asked me what I got, I answered, can't find the replay in amongst 200+ replays, to be honest I don't really care about the time so call me a liar if you want it's your problem not mine
You are trying to claim that you're faster than me right? I would say that is trying to prove that you are better than me. And why would you not care about being the fastest 86, that has always been your goal right? Don't try and pin me as the bad guy here when all I am asking for is proof.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 pm

What has got me mad is that you are saying that I'm doing something when I'm not, yeah that was a goal of mine but I'm also happy being second fastest I've done what I aimed to do so you can keep your fastest 86 crown if it means that much to you
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm

^NOT FOR LONG HAHAH jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 pm

I agree with Beta. It makes NO sense that you wouldn't care about such a fast time in your main car, your PB, and potentially being the fastest 86 on FM4. How can you even "forget" you did such a beast lap?? You might not care but it IS a big deal, otherwise none of us would care about hot laps in the first place...
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 pm

bukkaz wrote:
What has got me mad is that you are saying that I'm doing something when I'm not, yeah that was a goal of mine but I'm also happy being second fastest I've done what I aimed to do so you can keep your fastest 86 crown if it means that much to you
It does mean a lot to me, and I know it means a lot to you or any 86 driver out there. And I would be proud to give it to someone who has proof that they can beat my time. The way you are trying to brush this off like you don't really care about being the fastest 86 doesn't make any sense. If you don't care then what have you been working towards for the past year and a half? And why did you not tell anybody about this time that you supposedly set back in your prime until cursedshark beat you? Seems to me like you are trying to one up him and me at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm

KraZe wrote:
It makes NO sense that you wouldn't care about such a fast time in your main car, your PB, and potentially being the fastest 86 on FM4. How can you even "forget" you did such a beast lap??

I agree with this. How do you forget about a new record you set with the AE86?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Beta has proof of his record, don't you think you should at least respect that by proving your time too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:06 am

bukkaz wrote:
didn't think it was worth mentioning until I got it clean which I was never able to do

I think Bukkaz already mentioned why he never brought this up, and that is because it wasn't clean! Why go shouting from the rafters about a dirty time, when that time wouldn't have been added to the leaderboards in the first place? If I got the time Bukkaz says he did and it was dirty, I wouldn't be bragging about it either. You guys know Bukkaz isn't some tool around here, and he isn't one to brag about irrelevant shit. So don't you all think it would be better for friendship sake, to just drop this?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 am

Think what the fuck u like I'm done with all this shit
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:16 am

I just think it's underhanded to say something like that without any proof and then blow up when it get's called into question, Bukkaz. If no one said anything for friendship's sake, then you would now be the fastest 86. I don't know if you realize or not, but you're essentially forcing Beta to either let you have the title and not look like a jerk, or speak up so he looks vain. I could say that yesterday I ran a dirty 32 in the 86 but I forgot to save the replay, if no one calls that into question i'm now the fastest 86, and if someone does I can just get upset at them for not being friendly with me. Does that make sense?

I don't think anyone's mad at you or anything, we just think that if you respect Beta's accomplishment you shouldn't claim that title without a replay.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 am

The only dirty times that don't count are wallrides, guardrail slams or rewinds. Imagine the shitstorm if someone said they ran a 4:30.8 "ages ago" but didn't save the replay because it was dirty? I don't believe you're lying BUT it is out of character so we are concerned.

And no need to be a jerk about it either.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:35 am

Ialyrn wrote:
bukkaz wrote:
didn't think it was worth mentioning until I got it clean which I was never able to do

I think Bukkaz already mentioned why he never brought this up, and that is because it wasn't clean! Why go shouting from the rafters about a dirty time, when that time wouldn't have been added to the leaderboards in the first place? If I got the time Bukkaz says he did and it was dirty, I wouldn't be bragging about it either. You guys know Bukkaz isn't some tool around here, and he isn't one to brag about irrelevant shit. So don't you all think it would be better for friendship sake, to just drop this?

This.
I thought we all had a certain amount of trust here and that we had no reason to lie about things.
I can't imagine trying to search for one replay out of twenty, let alone two hundred.
The 30 second load time and having to sit thru at least a 4.5 minute video even if your skipping ahead 20 seconds at a time gets really old really fucking fast.
Oh and when you accidentally skipping too far ahead at the end of the video and skips you back to the start of the race, its almost guaranteed to piss you off.

If this were my case, i wouldn't have the patience or the time to sort thru old replays.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:38 am

That time seems irrelevant in his eyes though, because it was a dirty one. He has only really pointed out that he is capable of getting that time, but has yet to manage it clean. He even said that he believed Beta's time was still faster than his own dirty lap. It is one thing to ask to see the replay, even I would love to see it. But because he is unable to find it, he has pretty much been accused of out right lying; and I don't think that is fair. I could understand if it was a new user on the forums, I could understand if it was myself saying it, as you all know I am slow now compared to the rest of you on Fujimi now. But this is Bukkaz, and he has never bullshitted anyone about his forza gameplay and times.

I think his dirty lap time needs to be taken as just that, and for what it is, a dirty lap time. I think Bukkaz just wants that a clean time before he screams "im on top of the world" from bow of the titanic! I don't think his intention here, and in posting up that time, was to usurp Beta as the fastest AE86 on the mountain. Not with what he has said on here after posting up that time. I think that would only come about once he has a clean lap, and only then. I think the clean lap is an important aspect for him, especially by the way he was swearing while racing me on FM5 and the Nordschleife a week an half ago!
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 am

It doesn't concern me so I'll drop the topic. I'll just wait on Shark to get #2 86 status on the LB, that'll make Bukkaz jump on the hotlap again.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:53 am

I think with the way this thread has gone, that Bukkaz may well be jumping on the Fujimi hotlap train again anyway. If I was him, I would really feel the need to prove myself right now, especially after what has been said in this thread.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:27 am

Like I said I am not claiming anything here beta is more than welcome to keep the crown because I really don't care anymore, shark can have the second spot if he likes, I can't be bothered to go through replays so I'm guna leave it at that, I'm done with touge on forza 4 now, this is what made me quit gt6 so everyone have fun on the mountain

Last edited by bukkaz on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 am

Koolaid wrote:
This.
I thought we all had a certain amount of trust here and that we had no reason to lie about things.
I can't imagine trying to search for one replay out of twenty, let alone two hundred.
The 30 second load time and having to sit thru at least a 4.5 minute video even if your skipping ahead 20 seconds at a time gets really old really fucking fast.
Oh and when you accidentally skipping too far ahead at the end of the video and skips you back to the start of the race, its almost guaranteed to piss you off.

If this were my case, i wouldn't have the patience or the time to sort thru old replays.

You didn't extend the same trust to Beta during his race with Ed, you accused him of throwing the race on purpose.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 am

So you're gonna quit? Godammit what the fuck don't do this. I was looking forward to a race with you eventually.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:03 am

You want to bring that up now? Lol
Its not that i didnt trust him at the time even if the spin was intentional or not, he took the pussy way out when he had every single advantage and kept insisting on the point when it was my call to judge instead of finishing the damn race.
Apparently there was no point in me judging if he just he wanted to make the calls, hence why I dont want or havent judged races since...
Dont even try to bring up the past if you dont even know what my argument really was.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:37 am

Lets not bring up the past, if you two want to argue about it, take to PMs

Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 am

Anyways, I'm recording the replays now fot Shark. Haha, that was a great battle, and both drivers performed very well.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

KraZe wrote:
So you're gonna quit?  Godammit what the fuck don't do this.  I was looking forward to a race with you eventually.
I might have that race with you, I don't know yet, see how I feel
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 pm

At the moment I'm in two minds weather to keep going with fm4 or not
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Please do. I need you in my life. #fullhomo FM4 is boring without top racers on the touge.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 pm

I miss FM4...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!   FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next