Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

[VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Empty
PostSubject: [VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk   [VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk   [VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

This was my first real try at editing a montage, and it was great working with Obelisk on this montage. Hope you guys enjoy!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk   [VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Wow its done already? You guys are quick. Gonna have a look when i get home

EDIT: so cool im in the video too  Surprised  very nice job although i didnt quite get the drifting top secret s15 as you guys said it would be ALL about the grip
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk   [VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 pm

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
Wow its done already? You guys are quick. Gonna have a look when i get home

EDIT: so cool im in the video too  Surprised  very nice job although i didnt quite get the drifting top secret s15 as you guys said it would be ALL about the grip
I had a slight change of heart about the video layout, and I felt like it'd only be fair to sneak in one drifting clip, so we incorporated it into the intro and outro.
Edit: Besides, I couldn't say no to SpeedDemon. He was really eager to get his clips featured. (He lso sent the 300ZX replay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk   [VIDEO] Drive with Pride!  A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] Drive with Pride! A Cross-Game montage by Obelisk
Page 1 of 1