Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, I would like to present the idea of a subforum dedicated to PC Gaming here on Touge Union.

I mainly present this idea due to the fact that Assetto Corsa is getting multiplayer in the coming days, and touge mountains are already being created for the simulator. The Assetto Corsa developers themselves are making a touge course as well, featuring no guardrails! I feel like it will be a good idea to open up our community to the PC racers.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:14 am

Wouldn't be a bad idea at all.  pirat 
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:15 am

I wish my PC could run Assetto Corsa. As of right now I can't even play F1 2013 at the lowest graphics settings smoothly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm down for this. Kona do you have any idea when the devs touge track will be available?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm

I have no clue, but in the mean time we have Dorifto Mountain to race on. Multiplayer should come out in the future as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?   Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - PC Gaming Subforum?
Page 1 of 1