Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 am

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] LCio1x5
Hi there, I am Kevin from Konasumi Media. I am currently a graphic designer and founder of Konasumi Media. I have been doing graphic design since 2011, and I am to give you, the customer, high quality designs for a good price.

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] 1dSQCbP
Here at Konasumi Media, I aim to give you great graphics without greatly affecting your bank account. If you are looking for an even greater deal, I have combo packages available that will save you even more money. More information on that is below. All pricing is in USD.

Custom Avatar: $1
Custom Logo: $1
Custom Banner: $2
Custom Thumbnail: $1
Custom Signature: $2
Custom Intro/Outro: $3
Custom Shirt Design: $1.50
Bronze Combo: $3
Silver Combo: $5
Gold Combo: $9

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] WcYXmCH

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] S85KNx3
This BRONZE COMBO will get you on your feet! This combo includes one avatar, one custom YouTube banner, one custom Twitter or Facebook banner, and two custom thumbnails! This is a savings of $4!

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] AMifzM1
This SILVER COMBO will supply you with the essentials needed for a professional profile! This combo includes two custom avatars, a YouTube banner, a Twitter or Facebook banner, ten custom thumbnails, and a forum signature! This is a savings of $8!

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] X5KWZSO
This GOLD COMBO is the ultimate package! This combo includes two custom avatars, a YouTube banner, a Twitter or Facebook banner, thirty custom thumbnails, a forum signature, an intro, and an outro! This is a savings of $35!

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] RlFHQyQ
Spoiler:

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] GSwkoky
If you wish to buy something from the shop, send me a contact request on Skype or message me on Touge Union, and we can talk from there. My Skype is "KonasumiBusiness".​"

Last edited by Konasumi on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:42 pm

I would like to announce that the pricing of my designs has gone down.
$1 gets you an avatar/profile picture, and $2 gets you a signature!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 am

do you happen to know how this works if i use paypal to send it to you from germany having euro as currency and all that bs
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 am

BlAcK Kn1gHt 1 wrote:
do you happen to know how this works if i use paypal to send it to you from germany having euro as currency and all that bs

PayPal will take care of that. It will convert it into US dollars.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am

Shop has been redesigned and combo packages are now available!
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 pm

okidokes ill think about what i want then Wink expect an order in the next 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm pleasantly suprised at how enterprising you are, Kona. You already have a business open at only 15 years old! I see great things for you ahead.

I'll probably order something after I get a job and a PayPal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]   Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konasumi's Design Shop [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1