Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]

Go down 
+18
prodrift101
Maji of Bacon
GoverningNick
bukkaz
Sailaser
V19Triumph68V
JenosaidoZombie
Obelisk
killersoldier16
Mulchy
Edward40Hands
Koolaid
StrawberryGL
CursedShark15
lBrawnyemperoRl
KraZe
Konasumi
MiNd
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh shoot!
I think I sent one of my time attacks for the tribute.
Can I send you the 86 vs 86 battle between me and bukkaz as that's really the only replay I have saved on my computer? Will email work?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Maji of Bacon
Tofu Delivery Driver
Maji of Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:24 pm

do you guys till need commentary?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

If you do commentary, please send to me, I believe there is a website to upload it in OP. Chris, you can send it to me on facebook cause thats much easier lol
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Do you guys still need my commentary?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:59 pm

No that will not work, I will only grab footage from replays sent to me over xbox.
I will not use any type of pre recorded footage, I have specific needs from each only I can aquire.
Plus I will never use any footage that has a giant forza water mark it.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 pm

^I should let you know that
1. The recording of the 86 vs 86 battle was not from the forza movies with the water marks, but without them thanks to Obelisk
2. Even though the entire video was captured using the "Game Cameras", it still should have enough good shots if I remember correctly. Its the entire New Down Hill! There should be a few good panned shots that are acceptable!
I have nearly 10 mins of footage that I can send.
But if you only accept specific shots, then alright
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:11 pm

smh.
I have the job as what you can say as the producer, the director, and the composer of the main sequence of clips.
Do not tell me what you think are good shots, I know exactly what they are and its the same shit i see in any other video that uses the same damn "game camera."
There is a pattern and a flow to my editing, only I have the vision of what I want the result to be, and when I say your cookie cutter game camera bullshit will not work, it won't fucking work.
If you really wanted me to include that battle, go buy gold, send me the damn replay like i have said to everyone else...
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:17 pm

dat salt though...
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:24 pm

We really have the video planned out how we want and have good ideas of the shots we want. Just a matter of getting all those shots.

Plus if we record all of it using your replays, then its the same consistency, rather than too many different recordings with slightly different fps and resolution.

Basically much easier to do what we want with replays rather than separate recordings, so far the only previously recorded clips we used are each others.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:34 pm

You guys want any clips from me?
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:43 pm

In regards to what Mind and I have just said, no.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:47 pm

I just meant replays is all.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Go fix your vocabulary and reread the rest of the thread.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:47 pm

If its a replay, cars with no damage, or unnoticeable damage, and the ability to send it to me on xbox live. Then send it to me on live.

I have seen you post before about using a few cars that are uncommon to touge. For the video, we are trying to keep it japan themed, so non JDM cars wouldn't be as shown as much.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm

I can use the tournament prize cars if you want.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm

i miss it so much man. i dont think it really matters anymore but the moment that made forza special to me was when i first "walked" into this community, black knight welcome said i had to beat him in a race and at first we went back and forth back and forth and then i spanked him one race and he allowed me to join his team. racing with velarys and slime made me a better racer, and all those beating strawberry and KRAZE gave me made me a better tuner. Forza motorsport has actually brought me friends in real life that i could never replace, it has for all of us.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:58 am

Well said Wink
Back to top Go down
prodrift101
Water Spiller
prodrift101

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 am

How can I go about sending these to Mind or Koolaid?
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:05 am

Is it still to late for me to contribute something?? I have a studio quality mic for recording and would like to be apart had many races and runs with almost everybody here in the community (even way way way before TU, Street Vers, GarK hell even back when it was 99GT and JST were formed and before that when everybody just raced) i have a lot of memories and history with everybody
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Nope, Project was obviously delayed due to multiple Hard drive crashes and many other complex issues. But good progress has been made.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Would I still be able to contribute? I still have my X360 and I have a decent mic I can use to record.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 pm

As I just replied to TRS 4 minutes ago, Yes anyone can still contribute.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:32 pm

I have my game footage - I'll do the voice recording in a bit.
Back to top Go down
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado
xTRSx Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 pm

PM'd you Mind!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/DominusThaDon
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Happy to see this hasnt been forgotten and is still wip. As excited to see the result as i was back when this whole thing started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]   Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujimi Kaido - Your Story [Farewell Fujimi Video Project]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next