HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 am

Before anything heres the qualifying line up

1 Koolaid
2 Bukkaz
3 Edward
4 Killersoldier
5 Cursedshark

Yeah, I lost grip before the straight away and bukkaz got a better exit speed and my finger slipped off of the analog stick the 2 laps later on the same corner.
You'll see it when i post the in game video.

Me and smooth talked about the swaps before the event was made, we agreed that as long as the car was not illegally modded to run a rotary motor then its ok.

Just because one car is good at one track doesn't mean its good for all.
The PI system balances all the labeled statistics you see in acceleration, weight, top speed, etc if one were to cap the maximum PI of a class.
The MX5's are best suited for track that require more handling and acceleration than that of top speed which is why it works best with Fujimi and Tsukuba.
For example, the Miata, with out a motor swap, on LeMans circuit does not have a chance against a car with a higher top speed rating tho its handling is much lower.

Its true that the MX5 with what little time we had tuning would have been the dominant car for Tsukuba Circuit.
If the PI for the race was raised to 650pi or more or if the track had more straights, then outcome may have been different.
Edward, bukkaz and I can tell you that this race in A class would've been the extent of the car's capabilities.
If the race PI was set higher or the track was longer with more straights the RX7 and RX8 would have been the dominant car.

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koolaid
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 am

This one is for Smooth,
Do you think 2 weeks is too soon between events?
The participation seems to be diminishing as it goes on, which could also be that the game is just getting old.
Or maybe lack of promotion? i didnt check if you posted up on the forza forums.

Maybe switch the track up to Motegi or Suzuka (to keep it in Japan), Do another JDM showdown but at a higher class so we don't limit the selection too much?

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 am

No one represented the FC, now I feel bad.

_

Youtube || Twitter ||  Steam || XBL: StrawberryGL / PSN: StrawberryFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 am

I did have an fc a class with the ryosuke takahashi fifth stage body kit but didn't have it tuned after 6+months. 
Not tuned fc < tuned rx7 spirit r

_
Personal Bests (FM4 AND GT6)B500 AE86 NDH: 4:33.912 [Clean]
A600 Mazda RX7 Spirit R NUH: 4:47.781 [Clean]
PP500 GC8V Coupe (Nür) 7:28.221 [Clean]
PP430 AE86 SS (Nür) 7:54.298 (Clean)
Theawesomeness505
"when you race someone else, you're only racing yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 am

2 weeks might be too long. Weekly events might have less people but the level of activity on average should be higher since people who can't make it for one week can try the next one and not have to wait 2 whole weeks.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 pm

StrawberryGL wrote:
No one represented the FC, now I feel bad.

I was all set to but work Sad

_
A:600 4:49.239 NHC-------------------------------------------------B:500 4:44.384 NDH
A:600 4:04.695 OHC-------------------------------------------------B:500 3:56.436 ODH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest   

Back to top Go down

Hot Version | Vol. 1 Eps 4 | Rotary Fest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3