Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol

Go down 
+15
The-Special-man
Jake
Obelisk
betadood
Avanti
Ialyrn
that slime kb
StrawberryGL
Mulchy
Koolaid
bukkaz
MiNd
kirk707
KraZe
CursedShark15
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Idk tomorrow and sure we could do some runs
Atsuro is pretty chill for the most part but can be a bit annoying with initial d antics
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:45 pm

I heard him say Initial D at least 6 times.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 pm

>Says the guys with Initial D gifs in their sigs...
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 pm

I asked shark for a sig and he gave me an ID one.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Yes true
But I don't say "suppahh layttt brakinngu" every time I go into a corner, or "make one mistake and I'll pass" during the race
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:45 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:
Yes true
But I don't say "suppahh layttt brakinngu" every time I go into a corner, or "make one mistake and I'll pass" during the race
+1
Back to top Go down
Jake
Wakaba
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Told you they're fast
Back to top Go down
The-Special-man
Wakaba
The-Special-man

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:51 pm

I Raced these guys today there not to bad, There nice to after the race they said good game and offered me a chance to join there crew, There really cool guy's that are really into Initial D i think you guys have the wrong impression of SideWinder  confused 
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:07 pm

The-Special-man wrote:
I Raced these guys today there not to bad, There nice to after the race they said good game and offered me a chance to join there crew, There really cool guy's that are really into Initial D i think you guys have the wrong impression of SideWinder  confused 

That team had members that tried to buy tunes of my teammates THEN claim to be faster and tried to constantly trash talk us and how Horizon is better than Forza 4. I had challanged them and they never wanted to race, all the while still claiming to be faster.

So....wrong impression?

Maybe they could have matured since then, but that has yet to be proven.

Many other veteran members here have had similar encounters with this team.

Maybe they could come here and prove us wrong. I gladly invite them to.
Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Even if you ignore all the things they have done to stir up the community they are just some annoying initial d fans on horizon. Good enough of a reason to not like them if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:17 pm

The one thing I can say about them is that their skills are probably average at best, but their egos however can be seen from outer space.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 E859b766f0292219bc6625a43c04056040d942194147d8a3094ab0a47d7a31a0
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 pm

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT
Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Nichismoke-o
Back to top Go down
The-Special-man
Wakaba
The-Special-man

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 am

Hey guy's i have more info on this team, they said that Atsuro Kawai is the #4 fastest driver on there crew anybody have a clue who the other 3 is scratch 
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 am

Pretty much anyone who was left racing after his race with keisuke in fifth stage.

I should just change my gamer tag to Kami sama, god of all....
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:16 am

Shark Sensei kinda sounds pretty cool lol
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 am

Neutral I was really in over my head wasn't I?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 pm

If I still had the game id love to go n kick all there asses
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:58 pm

The-Special-man wrote:

I have no way of knowing if they're actually skilled because their game of choice is horizon and in my opinion that game isn't worth a second thought so that places us in two completely different categories in the first place, we aren't even playing the same game.

My impression of them, from the few times I talked with them, is that they seem to be more interested in pretending to be Initial D characters than actually racing for the sake of racing. It kind of offends me that they seem to think the only way they can enjoy racing is by bragging a ton instead of letting their results speak for themselves. I don't think that people who put so much effort into appearances actually have the skill to back that up and it bothers me that they place themselves above a ton of people here that I know are extremely talented and dedicated just because their gamertag says that they're Takumi/Keisuke/extremely fast anime character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Strawberry sama,  afro 
Back to top Go down
Jake
Wakaba
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:31 pm

So they're fast
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Jake wrote:
So they're fast

I don't want to call anyone in Horizon fast because its not a competitive game.

also none of us can confirm it because we don't play that game.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:02 pm

They seem adequate enough.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 am

Jake wrote:
So they're fast

Well "fast" is pretty subjective without anything to compare it to. Are there leaderboards in Horizon? If they're hitting top around the top 100 on their home circuit they're probably fast.

All I know is that they're braggarts and it's off-putting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:16 am

Leaderboards are complete and utter BS in that game, theres no clean laps and rewinding is no penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol   Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SideWinder=Top Gear USA lol
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next