Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GT6 Leaderboard Hub

Go down 
+10
Koolaid
Avanti
MiNd
betadood
RTG SoulStealer
bukkaz
StrawberryGL
Mulchy
KraZe
Konasumi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:16 am

^LOL

I just don't know why Obleisk is calling me and bukkaz out for a game we dont even play...
Thats like saying, "Not to rustle Koolaids or Bukkaz jimmies, i ran a fast lap riding a unicycle around my neighborhood"
Who the fvck cares? Obviously Bukkaz and I don't.
Then you set your "high standards" trying to mock Mind and then he destroys your expectations in 3 laps even after mentioning he hasn't played in a long time...
My conclusion, Obelisk, you are a fvcking retard.

Say all the shit you want anywhere else, but please do everyone a favor, don't ever mention me in any post on this forum because i will be here to remind you of how retarded you are.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:04 am

CursedShark15 wrote:
I believe my fc should be the in the first position correct me if I'm wrong.

Kona's right, GT5 and GT6 are subtly different and this causes a pretty big gap in times. I'm not actually sure how good your time in the FC is since it can only be compared to other GT5 times and we don't have a leaderboard for that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:11 am

KraZe wrote:
GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 1394988611674

I'm just sitting here like...
GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Snl-po10
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am

As for the banning of certain cars, i've noticed on GT planet that they divide cars into "production" cars and "non-production" cars. Production cars are vehicles that were produced and sold in large quantities like RX-7s Corvettes and 911s. A car must have sold more than 30 units to be considered a production car. This means cars like the Opera S2k, RE Amemiya RX-7, and Suzuki GSXR are considered "non-production" vehicles.

So we could choose to not distinguish between production and non-production cars and keep it the way it is, outright ban non-production cars, or have maybe have a separate leaderboard for non-production vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:33 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
As for the banning of certain cars, i've noticed on GT planet that they divide cars into "production" cars and "non-production" cars. Production cars are vehicles that were produced and sold in large quantities like RX-7s Corvettes and 911s. A car must have sold more than 30 units to be considered a production car. This means cars like the Opera S2k, RE Amemiya RX-7, and Suzuki GSXR are considered "non-production" vehicles.

So we could choose to not distinguish between production and non-production cars and keep it the way it is, outright ban non-production cars, or have maybe have a separate leaderboard for non-production vehicles.

Banning non-production cars sounds good to me, if others want a specific non-production leaderboard then they will have to say so?
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 am

I am for banning non-production cars.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:40 am

Just go for it. I'll find a better car.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:44 am

I'm more in favor of splitting the leaderboards into production/non-production leaderboards but other than that, I have no real input.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 am

If we decide to ban non-production vehicles, I will be getting rid of all the times that contain a non-production car tonight when I update the boards.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 am

I'm all for that, and it will of course affect the "Car Capabilities" thread too right?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:56 am

^Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

Koolaid wrote:
^LOL

I just don't know why Obleisk is calling me and bukkaz out for a game we dont even play...
Thats like saying, "Not to rustle Koolaids or Bukkaz jimmies, i ran a fast lap riding a unicycle around my neighborhood"
Who the fvck cares? Obviously Bukkaz and I don't.
Then you set your "high standards" trying to mock Mind and then he destroys your expectations in 3 laps even after mentioning he hasn't played in a long time...
My conclusion, Obelisk, you are a fvcking retard.

Say all the shit you want anywhere else, but please do everyone a favor, don't ever mention me in any post on this forum because i will be here to remind you of how retarded you are.
Maybe I would actually listen to you, if you didn't curse at me every five sentences.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 am

Obelisk wrote:
Maybe I would actually listen to you, if you didn't curse at me every five sentences.
U called?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:16 am

If we put a ban on non-production cars, there might be some really bad gray area. So, let's just use RUF as an example. they are considered a tuner brand, and do offer tuning services for Porsche vehicles, but they also manufacture and produce their own cars from Porsche components and sell them as RUF-branded cars. The RUF 3400S is essentially a Porsche Boxster S, but was built and sold as an RUF production vehicle, and the same thing applies to any of the other RUF models. They only really share a visual commonality with the Porsches they are based on, but are their own production vehicles. And what about the ASL Garaiya? It was based on the Tommykaria ZZ, but was sold as its own product. Then, wouldn't one argue that different branding of the same car classify it as a tuner? For example, would making the Toyota GT86 as a Subaru BRZ make the latter a tuner? They are slightly different but mostly the same.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am

I think you're looking too deep into it, The car just has to be produced at least 30 times. If any cars pop up like the C8, Focus RS and so on then they can be individually banned if everyone comes to an agreement?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:01 am

I just feel like it would make more sense to ban the car based on ability and not production numbers.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 am

Well i'm sure you could request a car to become legal for the leaderboards if it came to it?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

I would immediately ask about the GSX-R/4, because I see no reason it should be banned. It has a huge power disadvantage and a cornering/weight advantage compared to other cars.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Tofu Delivery Driver
Nate

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:08 am

See I would have to disagree with you on that one, as that car was never intended for production, it was only ever a concept.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am

But it did have a functioning, physical model. In that case, wouldn't Kona's MX5 SL fall under the concept rule?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:14 am

We're talking about GT6 not FM4 right?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:16 am

Obelisk wrote:
Just go for it. I'll find a better car.

I think you misunderstand, we aren't thinking about banning them because of you. They're just clearly a cut above production cars and it makes sense to me to split them so we don't have 15 second gaps between cars in the same class.

Obelisk wrote:
If we put a ban on non-production cars, there might be some really bad gray area. So, let's just use RUF as an example. they are considered a tuner brand, and do offer tuning services for Porsche vehicles, but they also manufacture and produce their own cars from Porsche components and sell them as RUF-branded cars. The RUF 3400S is essentially a Porsche Boxster S, but was built and sold as an RUF production vehicle, and the same thing applies to any of the other RUF models. They only really share a visual commonality with the Porsches they are based on, but are their own production vehicles. And what about the ASL Garaiya? It was based on the Tommykaria ZZ, but was sold as its own product. Then, wouldn't one argue that different branding of the same car classify it as a tuner? For example, would making the Toyota GT86 as a Subaru BRZ make the latter a tuner? They are slightly different but mostly the same.

As Nate said, if they did not sell at least 30 units then they aren't considered a production car. This means that concept cars and "tuner vehicles", like the RE Amemiya RX-7, of which there exists only one in the world, will be considered banned/separated from normal cars like a plain Honda S2k, Subaru Impreza, or a Mazda RX-7.

So to answer your question, the 3400S, ASL Garaiya, Tommykaria ZZ, GT86 and BRZ would not be banned if any of them were sold to the public sold more than 30 units.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:18 am

^so cars including the hot version s2k? 
Darn, was looking forward to that....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah that would be banned according to my idea, sorry! Nothing stopping you from driving it for fun though.

Also, yeah under this classification if Kona's MX5 Superlight was in the game it would be considered banned. I was freaking out reading the Suzuki GSXR description because I had no idea it's designed to essentially be a motorcycle on 4 wheels, it's like a crazy little go-kart, even more than the Opera S2k lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT6 Leaderboard Hub   GT6 Leaderboard Hub - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT6 Leaderboard Hub
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next