Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sudden death match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Hey guys im guna be getting into a sudden death match with fastlane x. Its the same rules as initial d second stage when takumi goes up against the 86 turbo and im getting excited! I dunno if this is a first on the forza touge scene but if it goes well then I will start opening deathmatch lobbys Smile and if this match is a sucess then I will post the replay in my storefront Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

So... you're gonna do like 7 runs straight, waste your tires, lose concentration, and almost run out of gas? Laughing
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Lol I dunno how many runs its guna be but wasting my tires and losing concerntration thats a most probably lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

If you set it up as sim everything... and you start it on fuji full and have the patience to drive up to the top every round.... hmm this sees really really interesting. i want a replay xD
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Ill tell you right now though, 12 miles down and back up. 4 liter (in forza) to run out 4L get like 120~ miles on a full tank. And i know that an 8L gets only 80~miles. So assuming its a linear equation for gas mileage per liter, the 2L should get 140 miles. thts like 12 or 13 runs.

That and you will only make it to about 40% maybe 50% tire wear before running out of gas. You will notice a pick up in grip around ~13% until ~16% since forza has that as the max grip section of tire wear.

And as you run out of gas you'll get lighter. This also changes the balance a little, example, a porsche on a full tank doesnt handle the same as one on an empty one. This was all found out over a few seasons of endurance racing so its stuff i have seen, experianced, and tested.

If you really want to feel tire wear, switch to drags for this race and youll get *maybe* 3 runs (if you are careful on the way back up) before your tires are TOAST, and it allows you to be strategic in how you drive and breaks.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Well im guna be driving an ff ek so i gotta be real careful with the tires lol It's guna be tough. There is a video on youtube of me running against fastlane x it can be found in the multimedia section Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Well yeah your fronts will burn up really fast. might be worth testing out the drag tire idea for tire wear to be a real issue.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 am

Hah, im sure we are gonna have fun Smile

Last race, the part 1 was fun, but this sudden death match is interesting. I have played with these rules many times before, its more fun thatn just regular race Smile
Back to top Go down
Hybrid Comet
Touge Veteran
Hybrid Comet

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:54 am

Little OT, but your tune is ready Bukkaz. Just set the brake balance and pressure to your liking if needed Smile

And the accel is set pretty high for quick corner exit to compensate the dampers that i set for better corner entry. So careful throttle feature is needed.
But im sure youll have no problem since you are driving an ae86 Smile
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:16 am

Thanks man can't wait to test it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sudden death match Empty
PostSubject: Re: sudden death match   sudden death match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sudden death match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Touge Union :: Forza Motorsport Section-
Jump to: