HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

Well, how many people have actually used one besides me?

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:50 am

Probably every single guy who raced on the touge up until maybe Summer 2012. There was a reason people started using them and it was the same reason they stopped doing so: It's a fast car. But no one really cares about that anymore though considering today's standards are like 5 seconds quicker than back then. Btw do you really use it? I've never heard you posting your times with it though.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am

I haven't hotlapped lately but I've been on and off with my cars. I ran a 51 in the Lancia last time I bothered to hotlap.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 am

You should hotlap more... like a LOT more. Hard to believe you're so active on this forum while running times like that no offense.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 am

I like the forum, what can I say? I'll probably hotlap this afternoon.

_
Hamlet wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 pm

I remember the 037 Lancia days, I got so sick of seeing them in public lobbies. It's probably still one of the best cars you can pick for NDH B class.

_

Youtube || Twitter ||  Steam || XBL: StrawberryGL / PSN: StrawberryFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 pm

A '56 Lotus Eleven is probably impossible to use down NDH...

_
Hamlet wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I've never used it because I never downloaded the DLC but seeing how it was only like 1100lbs I found it strange that I never saw someone use it. I've been told it's a bitch to drive.

_

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Whoever said that is telling the truth. The car has so little weight on the wheels that it'll have wheelspin straight through 4th gear. I sold mine because of the lack of traction.

_
Hamlet wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Even on race tires? The car must have bicycle width tires to wheelspin with just 80hp.

_

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 pm

The tyres are pretty thin. On race tyres, 80 HP isn't a problem. when the car is lightened to the max and brought to 126 HP, you get no traction at all.

_
Hamlet wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in   

Back to top Go down

good b class car that someone aint set a stupid time in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2