Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)

Go down 
4 posters

Tell me what you think?
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_lcap0%Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_lcap0%Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_lcap25%Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_lcap38%Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_lcap37%Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Empty
PostSubject: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Hey guys,

So the other day, I thought of a brilliant idea to create the shinji ae86 coupe from Initial D

However, bukkaz, the guy with the shinji 86 design, was very strict with selling the design but I understood, so no hard feelings.

But...then he told me to create one myself, but if I did it on FM4 I would just be a copier.

So.........I went ahead and created one on Forza Horizon!!!

I won't want to sell this design, just wanna try to carry bukkaz's legacy thru Forza Horizon

Finished Product :
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) 9993136053_1cb6238883_z
Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) 9993136023_a86b1f6744_z
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

Carrying out bukkaz's legacy? I think he already has horizon...
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 am

Yeah I had horizon and had the shinji paint job on it, the back is a little wrong, I been working on my paint job for months and it has every little detail, find some pictures on Google of the 86 coupe and try and copy it the best you can
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:13 am

bukkaz wrote:
Yeah I had horizon and had the shinji paint job on it,  the back is a little wrong,  
Shocked Shocked 
damn it now its not original...

Yea I looked on the 86 coupe from ID but only to find very few photos clearly showing the coupe.

So I looked at some ID fifth stage vids to find which frame showed a good picture of the licence plate.

I havent focused much on the stripes since I did it out of memory,
But since I've been corrected I might as well try.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Try a different legendary paint.on the AE86.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Obelisk wrote:
:/ ya I'll try to make one....
KT's 86 is already taken Sad

Btw there hopefully will be a new update with the 86.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:46 pm

CursedShark15 wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
:/ ya I'll try to make one....
KT's 86 is already taken Sad

Btw there hopefully will be a new update with the 86.
Or perhaps something more obscure.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

UPDATE:

Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) 10030008753_fd49e095be_z

Corrected the rear design
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)   Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji paint Project (FORZA HORIZON...say what you will idc)
Page 1 of 1