Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I quit.

Go down 
+3
Smooth92
King914
Obelisk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 am

This forum doesn't know how to respect me...I mean, all I intended to do with my last thread was provide some insight into the deaf side of things. Some little things:
1) Attention whoring would be if I made a thread about my dog passing away and asking for support, which I didn't do.

2)@betadood- It's called a hearing aid.

3)@Koolaid- Never liked you ever since I signed up here. You never respected anyone newer on the forums. I mean, you went after Shark over a little thing he said. You've given me the impression that you're an ignorant, aggressive asshole and unfit to serve as a moderator.

@KraZe- I respect you, dude. I get why you would mention the facebook thing but I actually despise facebook.

@Shark- This was fun while it lasted, dude. Maybe when FM5 comes out I'll come back.

To Touge Union: I quit. I will not be on this website anymore until I get an apology for the disrespect I've recieved here. I feel just outright hated here, and this is not the reason the forum was made...It wasmade as an alternative to the drama of the official forum.

With that said, goodbye Touge Union.
Back to top Go down
King914
Touge Enthusiast
King914

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:00 am

wow noo need to act like a lil baby bashing people like were still in hs please dude if you read most of the forum rules and or thought before you spoke most of the time you wouldn't be in this predicament koolaids an asshole? who would of thought he was just being a lil funny sometimes but most of you KIDS cant take a joke or abide by the rules set here so yea koolaids gonna be a dick bc hes tired of people just not listening and trashing this forum up and he has to go thru every single stupid post or OT thread you wanna quit bc your taking shit personally then see ya i feel like most of the new guys on this forum take everything to heart.....
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 am

^not the case, King. My last thread was mocked and ridiculed by several people including Koolaid, and all the thread was was an attempt to raise a little awareness about deafness.
It was quite offensive to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:37 am

Everybody knows about deafness, you have to understand that to the community it looked like you were only looking for attention and/or sympathy. Even if that's not the case it is a touchy subject that does not belong on a touge forum which is the reason why it was locked. Sorry to hear that you are leaving and that you had a bad experience on our forum but this forum is what you make of it.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:44 am

^This is only temporary. Be ready for when I.come back,because when I do, all you guys will be eating my dust on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
jusputitonmytab
Mountain Pass Master
jusputitonmytab

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am

I think your last thread could have just been a post in your driver profile and you wouldn't have gotten the bad feedback you received. But, since you made an entire thread for the sole purpose of asking people to ask you about your disability, people took it as you reaching out for attention and no one likes an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JUSPUTITONMYTAB
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

Look another attention thread..
Umm, Its not that I dont respect newcomers, I just don't respect people who lack common sense and who are just plain stupid.
LOL Im a mod because I am logical in all my actions, Im very knowledgeable at forza touge, and Im experienced from moderating another forum.

Godspeed to you, if you think this is upsetting, you are going to hate what life brings to the table.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:54 pm

I think someone is on there period
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh boy here we go again...

The Communist Union sure is butthurt these days.
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Another thread that isn't gonna end up well, say bye to your friends via pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I quit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I quit.   I quit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I quit.
Page 1 of 1