Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!

Go down 
+9
V19Triumph68V
IVYTRAE
bukkaz
Clutch927
Smooth92
StrawberryGL
MiNd
betadood
CursedShark15
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:11 am

I thought it was white ||
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 am

It was white
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:13 am

Was it white? Oh snap yeah the silver supra is wangan midnight lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:43 pm

The Initial D wiki says it's "Super White II" but in the anime + the arcade stages his Supra DOES look silver. I prefer it Silver anyway.
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Itll be a lot of work to get a good quality initial d vid out of forza, that's why didn't even try.

StrawberryGL wrote:
Humble beginnings I guess, though if thats all it takes to get hired then Koolaid's already got the job.
haha I wish, Im stoked on the vid I'm currently working on, it's definitely going to blow all my other vids out of the water >:]
I feel like I'd get more interest from viewers if I did drifting videos tho sadly enough -____-
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm

V10
Dude that's awesome! Smile
I'll try to do a lobby soon idk when tho
As 4 the vid I think they dide do a initial d reference with he Subaru and the 86 drifting
Still at least they put some effort in it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theawesomeness505
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm

@V10
That's great! I can't wait to set up a lobby soon! Smile
As for the vid I think they did n initial d reference with the 86 and the Subaru
Still at least they put in their best effort
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Koolaid wrote:
I feel like I'd get more interest from viewers if I did drifting videos tho sadly enough -____-
Remember that Fujimi Kaido drifting video grave made like a year and a half ago? It's got 100k views now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

It just disapoints me that all of these drifters that are making videos for youtube are either LB Pointwhores running 1000HP cars, or they're AWD (Powersliders). Even a few of the members of BLKJ were AWD. If all if took was being a good drifter to work for T10, I should be there right now. Not some wannabe from BLKJ, when I beat several BLKJ members in a legit battle on FM3. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:05 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
It just disapoints me that all of these drifters that are making videos for youtube are either LB Pointwhores running 1000HP cars, or they're AWD (Powersliders). Even a few of the members of BLKJ were AWD. If all if took was being a good drifter to work for T10, I should be there right now. Not some wannabe from BLKJ, when I beat several BLKJ members in a legit battle on FM3. Just sayin.
Tbh i cant even drift a car around a track. I have tried and i just cant do it. I can drift like a mofo down fujimi old though hahaha. I learned to drift in like D class cars going down hill using the weight and momentum and all that. "official drift rules" stuff never worked for me.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I can drift anything RWD, including FR, MR, and RR as long as theres a reasonable amount of tuning. I can do anything from E-Class cars with next to no power on fuji, to JGTC racing cars ready to drift on the track. I drifted since FM2, and didnt really start touge until i joined the forum which was like, a few months ago. Luckily for me though, i was already top-200 at drifting on B-R at the time, so I had a fair amount of course knowledge. NDH has always been my favorite fuji course.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:59 pm

...B-but drifting is like mad easy in Forza. There's really nothing special to it that makes it ridiculously difficult. The touge has always been a contest of speed, not flashy driving.
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm one of the few drifters that refuse to go above spec. I build all of my cars with 650 or less HP, and no more than sport tires. And it's easy to drift for points, points suck. The system was created by BLKJ to make it so their style makes a lot of points. Tandem Battles are the only way to truly show drifting skill comparatively to other drivers. You're 100% right that drifting is easy, but tandem battles are a whole other story.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:30 pm

You know BLKJ wasn't all about the AWD or points right? And if you didn't think they were good drivers, back in the early days SideFX actually spent a good amount running touge and was 1 of the faster drivers at that time.  At least one of the few back then breaking the 40 barrier.

Also they were one of the top drift teams in the Drift Lounge, which is done through battles...
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 pm

@Triumph - Isn't that literally how EVERYONE drifts? 650hp cap, no race tires, no positive camber, S class max? That's how I used to drift in FM3. Yes it's true that tandeming with someone is difficult but I don't see why you have to hate on BLKJ so much. Only reason I'm being defensive is because my first ever "real" opponent on the touge was BLKJ GHOSTFACE back in FM3. If I had never raced him I probably would have given up touge racing completely or at least stopped pushing myself to be faster because the level of skill of every other "touge racer" on FM.net back then was trash. They were all wannabe Takumis who thought drifting was fast.
Back to top Go down
Clutch927
Touge Veteran
Clutch927

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 pm

^+1

I'd be pleased if you told me the exact name of the blackjack members you beat, and I mean original blackjack guys not the blackjack now. I knew a lot of those guys and there is a reason why they were considered the best. They did an amazing videos when amazing videos weren't being made, and landin got that job bc turn10 saw something in him, don't knock someone for there accomplishments, just keep negative opinions to yourself especially if they can't defend themselves
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Dang forgot about Ghostface. He was a big touge guy back in FM3, actually a big NSX driver too KraZe Very Happy

But yea, I'm not sure why all of the BLKJ especially when your hating them for things they didn't do
Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm

I cant hate of it, even if Blackjack is not the best to your standards, the quality of their videos were better than anyone else of the time which caught a bunch of views and that caught T10s attention.
Im sure they weren't doing what they do for the soul purpose of landing a job at T10 and thats the beauty of it.
I mean what better move than for T10 to have BlackJack, a team infamous for their drifting videos, make a video to promote the reintroduction for fujimi kaido??
I remember being super hyped up after watching it.

My point is that you may be better than them but you didnt go the extra length they did to promote themselves.
You can also try and make montages of being the best, but that doesnt mean it'll be entertaining and enough to catch T10s attention.
Back to top Go down
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 pm

I really don't give a shit about looking flashy
My vids won't be all drift more like the grip/drift type driving used initial D
Drifting makes u lose speed and time
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

If all it takes to get their attention is some basic stunt driving with above-average editing and a bunch of overpowered AWD cars, I don't want T10 to notice me. I kind of enjoy staying below the radar and stomping on every challenger that comes my way. It's quite enjoyable when no one has heard of you, so they expect the worst but get stomped on.
--BLKJ was the exact opposite. I had a pub drifting lobby open (It was fuji NDH for points, their specialty), limited it to only spec drifting cars, n they got pooped on several times in a row. And the first time I ever beat them was a tandem battle. So as far as I'm concerned, you guys can keep defending em, but when it comes to the drifting world, I really consider BLKJ to be one of the worst teams out there, and I'm 100% sure theres a lot of people that would agree with me.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
If all it takes to get their attention is some basic stunt driving with above-average editing and a bunch of overpowered AWD cars, I don't want T10 to notice me. I kind of enjoy staying below the radar and stomping on every challenger that comes my way. It's quite enjoyable when no one has heard of you, so they expect the worst but get stomped on.
--BLKJ was the exact opposite. I had a pub drifting lobby open (It was fuji NDH for points, their specialty), limited it to only spec drifting cars, n they got pooped on several times in a row. And the first time I ever beat them was a tandem battle.  So as far as I'm concerned, you guys can keep defending em, but when it comes to the drifting world, I really consider BLKJ to be one of the worst teams out there, and I'm 100% sure theres a lot of people that would agree with me.

I don't know where your getting the overpowered AWD cars from, and as far as their editing, it may look simple but if you know much about video editing, they put alot of time into it. I mean its not like I played with them constantly but as far as Forza goes, but I was in the drifting scene up until Forza 4. Believe what you want to believe, In my opinion, it seems you have a lot of misplaced anger lol

Back to top Go down
Koolaid
Touge Veteran
Koolaid

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 pm

V19Triumph68V wrote:
If all it takes to get their attention is some basic stunt driving with above-average editing and a bunch of overpowered AWD cars, I don't want T10 to notice me.
LOLs on how dense you are.
You do realize that youtube content isnt the same as it is now right?
5 years ago when you searched "forza drifting" on youtube you got 100 results, its kind of hard not to notice the better videos...

V19Triumph68V wrote:
If all if took was being a good drifter to work for T10, I should be there right now. Not some wannabe from BLKJ, when I beat several BLKJ members in a legit battle on FM3. Just sayin.
V19Triumph68V wrote:
I had a pub drifting lobby open (It was fuji NDH for points, their specialty), limited it to only spec drifting cars, n they got pooped on several times in a row. And the first time I ever beat them was a tandem battle.  So as far as I'm concerned, you guys can keep defending em, but when it comes to the drifting world, I really consider BLKJ to be one of the worst teams out there, and I'm 100% sure theres a lot of people that would agree with me.
Cool youre better than them at drifting, are you trying to say you deserve better?
To me it just sounds like you're mad and jealous that they got an opportunity to work for T10 and you didn't.
"I couldve done this, I couldve done that" and thats your fault that you didn't and thats why you're a hypocrite.

This is as simple as graduating college and being mad at Mark Zuckerburg for being the youngest billionaire in the world after he dropped out of school...
If youre mad at something as small as that, you are going to hate life everyday...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 pm

INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Bro-stop-hatin-jus-cuz-u-aint-cool-thumb

trololol. Nothing personal.. this picture is just too funny.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
CursedShark15
Touge Veteran
CursedShark15

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 am

What ev man idc but placebo is a good driver
I won't be surprised if placebo won

Really all my vids don't care about popularity
If u wanna be popular, whining ain't gonna do anything I agree with kool aid
I only have 14 subs and I don't really need more
If I had more then great so what
It does somewhat ignore me that most of the popular people on YouTube can't drive for shit
I did this also because I thought it would be cool. If you care soo much about popularity that also won't get u anywhere
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:29 am

I have never once heard BLKJ say they are the best at anything. Landin is on my friends list and he rarely even gets on Forza. They were ahead of their time in Forza videography and a team to look up to by everyone. Doesn't mean they are the best at drifting or touge, they are where they are because of the status they created as a team.

I'm sure Shark would like to keep this thread on topic as well. If you need a driver let me know dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!   INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INIITTIAL D: FORZA STAGE!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next