HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thinking about switching touge cars?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xTRSx Unknown
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:27 pm

So most of you know im a rotary head and drive nothing but the FD3S on the touge. However, im thinking of switching to driving the Honda NSX-R (Not the Acura i actually mean the Honda) as my main but i want to know the Pros and Cons of the NSX-R. Only because i stuck at running 4:32.000s in my Spirit R, my best is a 4:31.822 (Clean) but i stuggle to reach that again (i can hit it just dirty now but i have beat it by a few Hundredths of a Second) and in the NSX-R i can feel it beating it real easy if i practice more with it, anyways whats the Pros and Cons of the NSX-R in your opinion than the Spirit R?

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Facebook.com/DominusThaDon
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Umm... Drive whatever you like?

The NSX-R doesn't really have any flaws besides not having a rollcage and being RWD.  It's not really superior to the FD it's just MR rather than FR I guess.  I run the same times in my Spirit R than in my NSX on the downhill.  Uphill is a different story though.

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Whhat? The nsx is easily superior to the FD. If were talking pure potential, nothing can top the nsx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KraZe
King of Eurobeat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Edward40Hands wrote:
Whhat? The nsx is easily superior to the FD. If were talking pure potential, nothing can top the nsx.
>Implying the FD is a piece of crap

The FD3S is REALLY good for A class, it has about the same width tires and overall weight than the NSX.  The MR traction gives it a bit of an edge but on the downhill both cars run 4:28s.  If you push 'em hard enough I bet both can do 27s too.  Even on paper the cars are nearly identical when it comes to stats lol (not that it means anything but it's a fact nonetheless).

_
Miata Gen 2 - 4:31.750 (NDH) || Mazdaspeed RX8 - 4:34.041 (NDH) || Acura NSX '97 - 4:35.869 (NHC)

STREETVERSION | GT: il KraZe li | PSN: StV_KraZe | Fanatec CSR w/ CSR Elite Pedal | K. Huertas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward40Hands
Kaido Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Dont get me wrong, I agree the FD is really good. I'm just fairly certain the nsx will have a higher limit than the FD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 am

I prefer mid engines in all my racing because thats how i learned to drive. i think you will be faster in whatever you like the feel of. of course some cars just cant, but if you are comfy in it you can go faster and faster with time. if you are awkward and not liking how it feels and fighting it than you might not be comfy enough to push the car.

_
***If I'm online and not playing Forza, Its not me***
FSCS Multi-Class Endurance Driver
[2-3] B-Class NDH 4:37.911 (Dirty) // 4:39.813 (Clean)
A-Class NUH 4:44.518 (Dirty)
<---- Yes thats really me.

Gamertag: Saintedplacebo4
PSN ID: Raven-Swan
GT6 Room nametag "J. Swan"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:29 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I prefer mid engines in all my racing because thats how i learned to drive. i think you will be faster in whatever you like the feel of. of course some cars just cant, but if you are comfy in it you can go faster and faster with time. if you are awkward and not liking how it feels and fighting it than you might not be comfy enough to push the car.
>Prefers MR
Yet...You drove a '81 Porsche in our last battle. An RR car... Something seems a little crooked there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Not at all crooked. Many mids run a 40-45% weight ratio, so do RR porsches. While i like the feel of a porsche best and it is RR i can still drive the more commonly produced mid cars. i cant run fronts very well.

_
***If I'm online and not playing Forza, Its not me***
FSCS Multi-Class Endurance Driver
[2-3] B-Class NDH 4:37.911 (Dirty) // 4:39.813 (Clean)
A-Class NUH 4:44.518 (Dirty)
<---- Yes thats really me.

Gamertag: Saintedplacebo4
PSN ID: Raven-Swan
GT6 Room nametag "J. Swan"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
Obelisk
Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 am

Ah. alright. I find that the balance of the DMC-12 is fun for ODH.

_
Hamlet wrote:
Let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew and dog will have his day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about switching touge cars?   

Back to top Go down

Thinking about switching touge cars?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1